Dronfield Wellbeing Group
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we request that people attending group meetings observe certain social distancing requirements to ensure that the group remains a safe environment & is compliant with UK legislation.
Please read this page prior to attending the group.
As this is an ongoing pandemic, these requirements may be subject to change, so please be sure to keep up to date with UK Government guidance regarding community meetings.
- Community support organisations can currently meet in groups of up to 14, so please confirm with us before each meeting if you are planning to attend in person so we can keep track of numbers.
- Face coverings must be worn when inside the building (unless you have a medical exemption).
- Social distancing of 2 metres must be maintained.
- Please don’t consume food on the premises.
- The kitchen facilities are currently closed, so you may wish to bring a beverage (non-alcoholic) with you.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided on entry.
- A ‘test and trace’ form will be provided for members to complete.
- Please refrain from attending the group if yourself or a household member has experienced Covid-19 symptoms within the last 14 days.
Thank you for taking the time to read through this page. Please get in touch if you require any further information:
Phone: 07484 001842 Email: email@example.com